I’ve been spinning fairly dense these days so this project was a great way to use up some of that wool, and make long-lasting slippers! (Plus it was super easy). Here is a link to my Ravelry project page for the pattern and more info.
To make them a bit more durable, I cut out a piece of leather for the bottom and attached with shoe goo for extra slipper-y goodness. I found the fit wasn’t perfect when I took them out of the dryer, so I cut a wedge out of the top and added a button and button hole.
Some in-progress photos. All you have to do is knit an ‘L’ shape, stitch up the sides, and shrink them in the washing machine.