- Logos and Branding
- Promotional Materials (brochures, business cards, newsletters, posters, stationary)
- Custom blogs and wordpress websites
- Wireframing and Usability scenarios
- Typography and Illustration
- Graphics and Banners
- Filming, animation, and editing
- Technical Writing (how-tos, DIY Tutorials, Instructional Manuals)
With a background in visual arts and psychology, my approach to design is focussed on the needs of the end user, which is also in line with business, and programming goals. Whether it’s branding, web design, or photography, I’ve got a tried and true method that I apply to design work.
- Discovery: Every design project is unique, so the first step to any project includes identifying constraints, setting project goals, and defining the overall purpose of the project.
- Concept: Through competitive analysis and persona research will come a unique, tailored design solution that is in-line with both user and business goals.
- Design: Through mock-ups, moodboards, colour palletes, etc., the overall look and feel will be established.
- Implementation: The project will either be coded (in the case of a website), sent to the printers, or sent out to the world.
- Iteration: The web, and your users are always changing. Brands, websites and apps often require maintenance. Through an iterative design process, project goals can continually be refined, and refreshed, and re-worked.
I take on a limited number of projects per year, so contact me about your project today!